All India Retired Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Executives' Welfare Association

UP East Circle

State HQ : A-963/12, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

AIRBSNLEWA UP(E) Circle recommends all members to wear masks in public.
Maintain social distancing.
Stay safe. Stay healthy.
AIRBSNLEWA UP(E) Circle recommends all members to wear masks in public.
Maintain social distancing.
Stay safe. Stay healthy.
Tuesday, Jan 26, 2021




Sunday, Jan 17, 2021

Court case next date for 78.2% IDA arear in Delhi High Court

Pension arear case on implementing 78.2% IDA merger in Delhi High court. The matter WP (C)- 13202/2019- All India Retired BSNL Executives Welfare Association V Union of India & Ors. was listed on 18.01.2021 as Item No. 13 before the Hon’ble Registrar H.K Arora in Delhi High Court through video conferencing. My Chamber colleague, Ms. Amrita Singh appeared for Petitioners and apprised the ...



Wednesday, Jan 6, 2021

Extension to submit Life Certificate

CCA, Delhi has extended the period to submit Life Certificate upto 28/2/2021.So all the pensioners including the VRS optees who are due to submit Life Certificate upto the month of February, 2021 are requested to submit by 20/2/2021 in CCA office. For Biometric Life Certificate, please go to CCA office with your PPO number, Bank A/C Number, Adhar card & registered mobile. For detail please con...



Friday, Jan 1, 2021


Wednesday, Dec 30, 2020

DA due from January 2021

DA due from January 2021 : Consumer Price Index (Industrial Workers) for the month of November 2020 increased by one point and stood at 345. The IDA due from 1.1.2021 will be 171.5%, i.e., an increase of 6.1%. Adding it With October IDA(5.5%), total of 11.6 % is due for PSU Employees.